Sunday, November 23, 2008

Outram Park Ya Hua Rou Gu Cha 亚华肉骨茶 (at Keppel Road) ………… Pork Rib Soup Breakfast



Ya Hua is a popular Bak Kut Teh place in Singapore. The Bak Kut Teh soup is the white pepper kind. What’s nice about the place is the good service in the morning as there’s less crowd. The staff proactively ask me if I wanted to top up my soup and I topped up twice.

The following are what I ate ..........


The Bak Kut Teh soup - When you order this soup, you can have a choice of lean meat, meat with some fats or meat with lots of fats! I like it that they cater for different likings of their customers. The photo shows you the lean one that I ordered ………..


The pickled vegetable, “chai buei”. This goes well with the peppery soup ……….


A pot of Chinese tea – Gan cha, has a sweet after taste. This is the same type of tea served at Ng Ah Sio Bak Kut Teh ……….


Cost : S$10.50 for my meal. S$5 for the bowl of Bak Kut Teh soup.

Address : 7 Keppel Road, #01-05/07 Tanjong Pagar Complex.

Tel : +65 6222 9610

Country : Singapore

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails