Wednesday, March 17, 2010

華豐麵家Hua Feng Noodle House ...... Wanton Noodles bagus!


I always thought that 華豐麵家 Hua Feng cooks a good Wanton Noodle and they are definitely one of the places in the neighbourhood that I would eat wanton noodle. Their noodles tangy and the wantons are tasty. I can't say the about the cha siew though. I always like the dried version with the chilli. Their chilli makes it more delicious. Be patient in the queue if you would like to try them. The queue is long but can be quite fast sometimes. Although I cannot say that I've eaten a wanton noodle soup as good as the ones I had in Hong Kong but I can still find good the dried version wanton noodle in Singapore, like here in Hua Feng, as I still prefer the chilli sauce for wanton noodles made in Singapore than in Hong Kong.


For the dried version wanton noodle order, the wantons were provided in a separate bowl. At S$3, there were about 5~6 wantons.


Address : 30 Seng Poh Road, Tiong Bahru Market and Food Centre #02-24

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails